Terms & Conditions
Information privacy, also known as data privacy or data protection, is the relationship between the collection and dissemination of data, technology, the public expectation of privacy, legal and political issues surrounding them.
Privacy concerns exist wherever personally identifiable information or other sensitive information is collected, stored, used, and finally destroyed or deleted – in digital form or otherwise. Improper or non-existent disclosure control can be the root cause for privacy issues. Data privacy issues may arise in response to information from a wide range of sources.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy using TestforTravel. This document contains important information that you need to consider before making an important decision.
Please note that we offer the Services “AS IS” and without warranties. If you create an account or use the Services on behalf of an individual or entity other than yourself, you represent that you are authorized by such individual or entity to accept this Agreement on such individual’s or entity’s behalf.
WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCURATE CONTENT, WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO TESTING CENETERS INFROMATION, QUALITY OF WORK, PRICE OR COST INFORMATION, BENEFIT INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR THE API. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT. FURTHERMORE, WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LISTED OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The Content that you obtain or receive from TestforTravel, its employees, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the Services, is for informational, scheduling and payment purposes only. All medically related information, including, without limitation, information shared via TestforTravel website, TestforTravel blog, TestforTravel social channels, TestforTravel emails and text messages, and TestforTravel advertising, comes from public resources and organizations and is for informational purposes only.
WHILE WE HOPE THE CONTENT IS USEFUL IN YOUR HEALTHCARE JOURNEY, IT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL AND 911. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, NURSING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
2. General Terms & Conditions
- Our company is registered legally in the united states of America, EIN number is 3888088. and we have the required governmental permissions to provide our services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your usage to this website. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree that to the extent you provide personal information to TestforTravel it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary. The use of company logos, advertisements, web addresses, contact information, pictures of celebrities or the unauthorized use of images owned by others is prohibited.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your identity.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
You can seek removal of content posted on our website, by contacting us at [email protected].
If you request to delete any personal information that you have provided. Within 30 days we will review and proceed your request, and this information will be permanently removed from our database.
Please be aware, however, that if the information has already been distributed to other websites or published in other media, or provided analytics we will not be able to recapture and delete it. Also, a back-up or residual copy of the content we remove from this website may remain on back-up servers.
The removing of the information may be deletion or a completely irreversible disfiguring for the information.
- Subscription to our services can be canceled at any time, but you will not get any refund.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may collect the needed information to provide the requested service through our portal, email, fax, text, calls and mail.
- While most individuals who use TestforTravel have successful experiences, from time to time we do receive reports of people attempting to scam or defraud the community.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the website.
- You must not modify another website or Website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate action by the company.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, TestforTravel ™ and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and TestforTravel ™ may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
5. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any information, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant TestforTravel ™ a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. TestforTravel ™ reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
The TestforTravel names and logos (including, without limitation, those of its affiliates), all service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this website, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of TestforTravel and/or its affiliates (the “TestforTravel Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this website are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the TestforTravel Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this website without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the TestforTravel Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
7. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and TestforTravel ™ express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
8. Limitation of liability
In no event shall TestforTravel ™, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. TestforTravel ™, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent TestforTravel ™ from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
In consideration of your use of this website, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to TestforTravel it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary. You also agree that you will use an image of yourself that you are authorized to use for your profile picture. The use of company logos, advertisements, web addresses, contact information, pictures of celebrities or the unauthorized use of images owned by others is prohibited.
TestforTravel ™ is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
13. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between TestforTravel ™ and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
15. Modification, Discontinuation, and Termination